Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Holy shit Batman, the notebook has been updated!

Yes it's true, I have taken the time to log into my account solely to post an update and to hopefully get my ass back into writing about my favorite hobbies.  There have been many times that I have thought about logging in to write an opinion column about what games I have been playing or post up some info or pics of my Impala, but I just couldn't muster the energy to do so.  I blame that on severe depression associated with my lack of employment in 2011 and the subsequent lower income.  If you want to watch a gaming addict enter a downward spiral that is seemingly out of control, take away his/her funding of their number one hobby and grab some popcorn and a comfy chair to watch the mayhem ensue!

What a shame too, as 2011 really produced some top notch titles.  I missed many of them.  I suppose that's not so bad considering the money I will wind up saving since by the time these great games are in my hands they will most likely see a significant price drop!  With that said, I will conclude this short post by saying that I hope 2012 ends up being more kind to me and which will ensure productivity on this project!  With the stack of games that I missed from last year and the promising 2012 launch schedule ahead, there will be more than enough shit to write about.

Game on...

No comments:

Post a Comment